Saturday, July 7, 2012

You can tell its summer

Yeah, todays not my day but I know I wont remember come tuseday that its tuseday.

So how have you all been? How's life? I want to know!

Nothing realy happened to me this summer other then my brother won free tickets to hershey park (the place that sells/makes hershey products) so im going there soon and that during this HUGE town thing where people come from all over to see i got to help out with.

In my town we have this huge fourth of july thing where they close down the park and everything. We have this thing called the queen of candles, its kinda like homecoming but its during the summer. After the Queen lights her candle she lights the next person that was in the running and so on and so forth. Then the boy scouts come and light some candles. Well this candle display is huge, when i get the photos on here i'll show you. We have a small stream going threw the park and its covered in candles. Here's where me and my friends come in, at the head of the stream theres this small area where they have wodden swans and this huge candle. They needed a few people to help out so they grabbed my friends, i walked by and asked my friends if i could light a candle. Soon the guy came by and said i couldnt. Not but 5 minutes later did he say that he needed some one to light a swan. So i threw off my shoes and jumped into the freazing cold water to go light some candles on a swan. (the water came up to my knees so i wasnt realy wet.) Now i can say i got to be a part of history.

O! I also went white water rafting with my girl scout troop. I fell out but the rest of the group i was with rafts flipped. At least i had 3 people there to pull me back in. I will edit this more another time and make it more epic.
Thats all my summers been like so far. You all should get on here and tell me and the rest of us about your summer.

Hope your all ok, Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment