Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oh so many things!

Sorry for not posting last week! It was my first week back in school, and I was absolutely dreading it. Like, I was just so ready to graduate and leave, you know?

Then it started and...I loved it. All of my classes were perfect, the new people I met were hilarious, and my teachers rocked. So far it's great. I couldn't be happier. The highlight of my day is French 5. There's only 6 of us in there and we're all really close and always have a blast.

Anyways, life has been good all around. I learned the slip jig in dance, which I was thrilled to do. I'd talk more about it, but I don't want to bore you with details. And violin has been progressing wonderfully. I'm playing things I never would have thought.

Also, I have been very college/uni crazy these days. I'm desperate to find the right school for me, but I don't know. I have a whole year before I need to apply, but I just want to KNOW WHERE I'M GOING. The one thing I'm positive about is that I'm double majoring and French will be one of my majors. It's cool, because I've taken so many French classes that I'll finish out the major by my second year at uni.

This weekend is my birthday weekend as well! I'll be turning 16 finally! Now I'll be able to drive myself to and from school and all that jazz. But 3 of my close friends and I are going out to eat on Sunday to celebrate, even though my birthday is Monday, then we'll have movie night. It's ironic, because another one of my best friends turned 16 yesterday (we're five days apart).

So my question now is this: what are you doing for uni? I'm pretty clueless, but hearing other stories always make me feel better.

Well, I'm going to go now. I am supposed to be studying for an AP Environmental Science test that's tomorrow, so...yeah. Talk to you guys later!

Lots of Love,
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment