Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I am so sorry

I am so sorry guys. The week before last, I was really ill on the Wednesday and last Wednesday I burnt myself out with revision and just crashed.

Not a lots been going on in my life. I've been dieing to do another Vlog but I know I would feel really guilty as I was doing it that I wasn't working on exam stuff.

I've made a long list of stuff to do in the summer though as I'll have a long one this year. Hopefully I'll be able to meet some nerdfighters I found through Yourpants and Facebook in my area, which is wonderful as I thought I was alone.

Its a year today that me and my boyfriend got together. Because he had an exam today, we're going out saturday to celebrate. We're going to a local Chinese buffet resturant. I love that place so it should be great.

Not a lot else is going on so I'm going to leave it here.

Hope you are all ok.

Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment