Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Worry

Hey guys,

I'm not quite so theoretical today.

I know what you mean Julia about being between Easter and Summer. I don't think the English system is that different. But these exams are the difference between my uni life and having to come up with a back up plan.

I'm not as freaked as I thought I would be. Probably because I could get E grades in 2 subjects and still get what I need in them. And even though there is a real possibility of failing in biology, I don't feel panicked... yet.

Don't get me wrong, in a few weeks time all I'll write in these is "I'm so stressed, I hate everything."

Usually by now in exam periods I'm running around like a headless chicken and wanting to give up. And its probarly not that I have it all planned out now in a time table (which I have stuck too for the last 3 days, which is more then any other one has lasted).

I know I don't know the stuff I need to.

And I can't make myself worry about that.

Still to me, getting this blog in, or making time for my boyfriend or going to see the new avengers movie Saturday, they all take presidence.

So in case you guys need a summary, I am worried that I'm not worrying enough.

Just another little piece of my crazy to share :)

Hope you are both ok
Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment