Monday, January 16, 2012

Clever Introductions and Other Such Things.

Hello, I'm Michael. I shall be posting on Mondays from now on. Here is a picture of my face.



I live in Michigan, which is in the United States. I'm actually from South Korea, but that's another story for another day. 
My hobbies include:
  • Writing
  • Watching TV shows
  • Frequenting YouTube
  • Complaining about how small my town is and how there's nothing to do
  • Being Awesome
  • Listening to music
  • Pursuing girls way out of my league
  • And apparently, blogging now. 
  • Oh, and making lists.
  • I like making lists. 
I am a self-declared nerd, although several people tend to make that assumption of me. My current height and I have problems. You see, my height doesn't like change, and it hasn't changed since eighth grade. I, however, enjoy changed, and would love it if my height decided to grow up a bit. Unfortunately, it refuses and I can't do anything to change that.

Speaking of grades, I am currently a senior in high school. I'm seventeen years old. I have an unhealthy obsession with Paramore and Doctor Who. I consider myself to be quite smart, as I have good grades and I haven't lit my house on fire by accident. I tend to try to hard to be funny and clever, but I usually fail horribly. I sometimes come off as arrogant, so I apologize if I offend any of you guys. 

Here's a picture of where I do things and stuff on my computer.


And this is a picture of my wall. 

Yeahh, fun stuff.

So, worst/best day: 
I know I'm sounding pretentious saying this, but I don't really have a 'best' day or a 'worst' day of my life, and I don't really believe I'll have one. Memories age with time and often change with the events that follow. A good memory can be turned sour through trickery or deceit. A bad memory can turn good with the wisdom gained from it. Or maybe I'm full of it and I've never had it really bad, or really good. Irregardless, I don't really have a best day yet, nor a worst day yet. But hey, I've got a lifetime to establish them. 

Anyways, I think that wraps everything basic up. If you wish to know anything else, then just ask me. Oh! And I sometimes spell my name as 'Mikel'. Just a heads up.


Best Wishes,
Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment