Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I finally did it!

I finally made a vlog. It only took me almost 2 years of being on youtube. I felt great after it and even enjoyed editing it. I thought hearing myself talk over and over again would make me want to give it up but it didn't.

If your interested, I'll post the link here but don't feel any pressure to do so, its quite long. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI5hb_cQJtY

Even if you guys don't want to watch, I was wondering if you had any ideas of topics to vlog about in the future. I decided just to go for it and about half way through recording I realised I really should have at least typed out a few ideas for a topic for when I got to a lull in my thought process.

If there's anything you like to watch people talk about, or anything you want to know about me, I'd love to hear it.

Julia, about your head girl problem. I had a similar problem when I was made a prefect. Although I was sure I wouldn't get head girl, I did wonder if deputy would be appealing to me.

If its just something to put on your cv and your heart wont be in it, it may not be the best idea. There are other ways to beef up a uni application as I found, even general stuff like volunteering for charities or part-time jobs.

However, if its something you'd be really good at and would put your heart into, then it would be worth considering further. And even if you do get deputy, it would show on a uni application that you could be given responsibility while taking direction from someone above you.

All in all, it boils down to how much you would want and work at it vs the other work you will have to do.

Hope that helps in anyway.

We do seem to have lost Emily though. Hope she's ok.

Bye all
Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment