Thursday, April 26, 2012

When all is said and done

Well, today was my final teaching day. I thought I would be happy to get rid of the munchkins, but in reality, I miss them already. They were so sweet, even though they did get on my nerves.I received cards, hugs, au revoir's, among many other wonderful goodbye gifts. It's sad, but it was certainly a wonderful learning experience. I feel so blessed to have been able to connect with such bright little minds over French.

Ahem. Excuse the epic cheesy factor. I had to get that out. But little by little, my weeks are becoming less chaotic. While I know for a fact that this calm period won't last forever, I'm going to enjoy it fully.

Oh! I won highest grade in French for this semester, so I get to go to some French teacher assoc. award ceremony on Monday. Yay. There's more French related stuff going on next week, but we'll discuss that when it comes time.

Let's see. I have a paper due in Anatomy next Wednesday (not to mention a test tomorrow). I'm not looking forward to presenting it too much, but it's nothing a little brain programming can't fix! Do any of you guys get a little stage fright? Mine is improving, just at a pace slower than a snail...

And about what Alix said with that phrase. I think there is a separation between the two for some things. Like, school keeps me going. Do I like it? Not really, but I've changed so much from it, and it keeps me motivated. Friends keep me going, even when they don't keep me happy. That means I always strive to be a good person for them and help them.

It's a very fine line to walk, because many things tend to blur that line, but there are definites to each side just as there is exceptions.

Well, I'll stop short because I really need to study for the test on the Cardiovascular system. this is like our...6th body system? I'm not sure, I lost count.

Whatever. Good night.

Lots of Love
~Emily~

No comments:

Post a Comment