Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Its 11:20 pm, so this may not be the most articulate

Hey guys,

Its still a holiday week where I am. I haven't done any homework yet and I know that by friday that's going to panic me. But I've spent most of the holiday with my boyfriend and eating chocolate.

Wouldn't take back a moment of it.

Yesterday, I decided I was actually going to make a vlog. I recorded myself talking to my webcam for about 30 minutes. And then spent about 2 hours editing and it wasn't even half done.

So I might go do some more of that in a moment but when I have it done I'll tell you guys and you can actually see what I look like now.

I've been thinking a lot about my future recently. Between knowing I should do more work and my boyfriend talking about how our life will be if we stay together, thoughts haven't really left me.

About 2 years ago, I decided i wanted to do music as a career. Then 6 months later my ears started having issues. They ring when its really quiet and it hasn't gone away.

So I've been looking at careers in music that I can do without putting myself in the way of more loud music incase that is the cause (which the doctors don't think, but I'm not so sure)

My boyfriend has always wanted to live in Canada and the problem is that they have quite a small music industry compared to USA and UK.

I just wonder if I might have to sacrafice one for the other. And I'd hate to drift around jobs in Canada and make him support me.

And I know it sounds weird for a 17 year old to talk like this relationship will work out, but I've had relationships before and this is so different and is working so well. I can't see either of us not fighting for us for as long as possible.

I don't even know if this is making any sense. I've been awake for about 19 hours now and kinda NEED to sleep soon.

I promise next week I'll have more point.

Hope you are all alright :D

Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment