Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Not a lot to say today

Hey guys, how are you all?

Going to jump right in to what Julia said.

I honestly couldn't give any advice based on prior experience. Any problems like this I've had I usually kept my mouth shut, took the higher ground and then spent evenings imaging all the things I wanted to say to them. It was my way of releasing those thoughts.

But, in response to the options you said you had, getting angry or getting upset, I have found that in those moments on my own where I let a mock fight play in my head, I get upset, get it all out. It usually means that if anything actually happens I don't get as upset about it.

Like I said earlier though, I don't have alot of experience in confrontation. Usually the person or people are being so petty that I can just let the frustration build inside of me and ignore them.

What you want is a moment of clarity over this holiday. A time where the anger has started to dissipate and you can think about it all crystal clear. This would be the time to work out what you want to do, how to handle it and how to get the outcome you want.

Hope that helps but I get the feeling that didn't make any sense. Sorry.

I enjoyed reading all your opinions on religion. I love that we're open minded.

Anyway, hope you are all ok.

Have a good week

Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment