Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Decrease world suck time :D


Hey guys, I’m really sorry I wasn’t here last week. I came back from a day away with my family and found my internet browser wouldn’t work.

We have fixed it though so all is good.

I hope you’re feeling better Julia and if you get that song recorded give us the link, I’d love to listen to it.

In response to Emily’s question we and my boyfriend watched Final Destination films on Valentine’s day. Which doesn’t sound romantic but we went out for a meal on the Thursday which was lovely.
I’ve had relationships since I was 13 and only been single one Valentine’s but this one was the first the guy wanted to celebrate so I revelled in it :D

I too am a little annoyed I won’t have enough money to get to Vidcon this year :'( but I really, really want to go to summer in the city this year. I watched the videos from last year when they came out and was so jealous. We’ll have to see if I’m busy for University preparation. If me and you go Julia it would be awesome to say hi in person. I've never been to a nerdfightria gathering before. I don't think my areas a highly populated one for us. 

I’m feeling particularly close to nerdfighteria recently. I’ve spent more time on yourpants and have been talking to people about starting D&D (Dungeons and Dragons if you don’t know what that is) videos to go up on a youtube channel.

In the last week also, I finally accepted that I am completely unemployable in the current economic downturn. I am an inexperienced student which I don’t think goes down well.

So I was looking at voluntary positions and I came across a number of websites where you can click or play games and it donates to causes. Most are quite fun or great causes so I thought I’d pass it on to decrease some world suck on our side.


I know there’s a lot, but I’ve looked at them all and each one if worth a look at least.

Anyway guys, hope everyone’s ok, we seem a little thin on the ground recently.
Talk soon
Alix 

No comments:

Post a Comment