Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON!

I always forget to post intill the last moment, this time a rent reference saved me. (sorry about grammer and spelling i dont have time to spell check!!!!!!)
So my life as been good in the last few weeks. I've been having some friend issues (its really girly issues over a guy soooo) But i was wondering if we should all try and meet up again for a chat in the chatroom thing i set up? cause we need a topic cause i have nothing to realy talk about. But here gose nothing. Today is say i love you day according to a few of my friends so share the love whenever you read this.
Im going to talk about mussicals today, my friends are having there lives consummed by one and mine is beeing consummed by another 2. There all doing bueaty and the beast and it sounds epic because ik the guy thats gaston so that should be fun to wacth. But there lives consist of this musical. They are there all the time so i never get to see them. That show is in two weeks.
My life has been taken over by RENT and Wicked. Also Idina Menzel. But im not in them but god i wish i could be! I've been listening to them non-stop for the past few weeks and i'm currently typing the whole Tango Maureen with this one person on your pants. (still funny!)  If you dont know what i am talking about they have For good, defying gravity (wicked) and Seasons of Love is from rent. I must ask dose anyone love these musicals my town hates them and its a terrible terrible thing!
Alrite, off my small musical rampage. I realy have nothing else to say considering i forgot my own name there for a little bit. But i would love to actually talk to you people so send me a message in your pants or something!  ive also missed talking to you guys. :(
I wont forget next week i promise! -Samantha
PS- who ever is going to the beach (as i said, in one ear out the other) Have fun and if you live on the east coast TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment