Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hellooooo?

Where on God's green earth is everyone? I miss hearing from you! Eh, I'll live.

Well, it's been yet another busy week for me! I've practically been living in my French classroom for the past two months rehearsing ALL THE THINGS! I just got back from can-can practice. My legs feel like jello now, but I'm hoping that they'll get all toned and sexy before...SPRING BREAK!

That's right, y'all! Emmy's going to the beach for spring break, and I'm so pumped! One of my best friends invited me to go with her the other day. I promise to get pictures for you guys. I went to the beach last summer with my parents, and it was sooooo very relaxing. I even went para-sailing. I'm working out every other morning in a vain attempt to look good in my bathing suit in about 3 weeks. Who knows what can happen?

I had ANOTHER freaking Anatomy test today. This one was one the skeletal system. It's safe to say I kicked that test's sorry little behind.

Oh and to Julia, I keep forgetting to tell you, I listened to some of your songs on Youtube, and I really like them! You have such a sweet voice! And I can't wait to hear some more songs. And sorry about Tiny Chicken Disease. That blows.

What else happened in my life...? Oh! I finished reading the books in the Girl w/ Dragon Tattoo series. They. Were. Amazing. I was sad that it had to end. You know how you get so close with the characters? That happened to me...but I liked the ending to the series. Pleasant. But I'm still sad.

So. We need a topic. Like, soon. I'm fixing to take a nap because I'm worn out. So someone else do the honor of coming up with something. Please?

Well, I'm signing off! Toodles! And good luck to good grades, finding jobs, whatever-else-is-troubling-you.

Lots of Love,
~Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment