Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Exam Aftermath


Like Julia, I too had my life taken over by exams and college work recently. But next week is half-term, so I  get a week off. Which is always welcome.

I found that during my revision and exam prep, I did find myself stressing out ridiculously. Usually, I’m fairly level-headed but since the idea of university has started hanging over me, I’m more then a little worried that my A-level grades may not cut it.

I got wound up at the smallest things, annoyed at the people that mean the most to me and all in all turned into a little bit of a cow.

So, I’m trying to come up with things I can do in my spare time in the half-term (which might not be a lot as my friends have a lot of things they want to do) to completely take my mind off the results.

Recently, I brought a paint by numbers which I might try. And because of the exams I haven’t been able to read TFIOS yet :( so I will probably try to do that.

But I wanted to ask you guys what kind of things you do to completely unwind? Whether it be meditation or working out, I want to know... even if only to see if I can nick a few from you guys ;)

Hope you’re all well seeing as this week has been a bit scarce on posts.

Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment