Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I had an interview!


Hey guys,

I’ve had a pretty good week since last Wednesday.

Sunday was Mother’s day here and me and my sister cooked my mum a 3 course meal. Prawn Cocktail, Steak and then an Eton Mess with pieces of shortbread in. It was actually quite fun. Not that I like cooking but for special occasions I like pushing the boat out.

Also  I had a job interview yesterday. The interview seemed to like me and I have a trail shift tomorrow for a couple of hours to try it out. It would be lovely to get a job before university, if only for the experience I can put on my CV when I am there. Of course the money would be nice too as a last panic pot to dip into.

This is going to be short, I have loads of coursework and other things to do before we come off school for Easter break in a couple weeks.

Emily: I’m not great at advice, but I’ll give my two cents. If you think that it might be something going on in her life that might be making her less motivating then it might be worth trying to stick it out. However if you really think she’s given all she can give it might be worth moving on. After all a teacher is supposed to try and push students and if you’re not getting this, but you want it, then seek it out.

Anyway, hope it all goes well and hope everyone else is well.

Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment