Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My class is screwed for life...

Hello! Sorry about last week, I remembered right as i was crawling into bed. :/ But thats because I've started track. I'm 99.9% shure everyone knows what track is so I won't explain. I'm a distance runner and I just ran a 7:17 mile that I am very proud of. WOOT! But track as taken over my life so I've been eating, sleeping, going to school then track then going on the computer. Such a fun life.
I realy want to talk about the hunger games so I'm going to ask if you have all seen it before I start picking it apart, cause i unfortuenly do that.
About the title. Teachers and my school district have got to understand that my generation dosn't care about stuff like we should. They yell at us to do better at school and to do our homewrok. (We should do it but now adays, we don't care) They also don't jump on the ball with stuff, last week a few cell phones where stolen from track and the coach didn't do anything about it at first. Idiot. Also in my school several kids are on there way out. I'm just in 9th grade and a kid has gotten suspended. Now I like to think I live in a nice area, or thats what my parents told me what the case was when we moved here. Now a days, kids have been busted for drugs, drinking and all sorts of other stuff.
With all of this going on most kids need a good education in order to do anything in this life. even your basic jobs need some sort of education. So needless to say, my classmates are screwed.
Anyone else have school districts like that or am i the only one???? I'm tierd, goodnight!
-Sam I am

No comments:

Post a Comment